You can use OruxMaps Donate for your outdoor activities (running, treking, mountain bike, paragliding, flying, nautic sports,….)
100% no adversisements
Online and offline maps. Support to multiple formats
-OruxMaps format. You can use maps from Ozi Explorer transformed wit a PC tool.
-GeoPDF (experimental) from USGS store, Natural Resources Canada, Qtopo australia,… for example.
-.img garmin (vectorial) -no full support is provided-.
-.map (vectorial from mapsforge). Support to custom themes similat than Locus themes.
Support to multiple external devices
– GPS bluetooth.
– Heart rate monitors, bluetooth Zephyr, Polar (including bluettoh smart devices, like polar H7).
– Cycle Cadence and Speed BT 4.0 sensors.
– Cycle Power BT 4.0 sensors.
– ANT+ (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance, cycle power, temperature…).
– AIS information systems (experimental), for nautical sports, using Wifi o BT.
– Support to KML KMZ and GPX formats.
– Share your position with your friends, display the position of your friends in your device.
– Download online maps for offline use.
– Text to speech support.
– Profiles; save your preferences in your SD card.
– Statistics with graphics.
– Follow routes, with different alarms to alert you if you are near a waypoint, or you are far from the route.
– Create/save wayponits, attaching photo/audio/video extensions.
– Custom waypoints types, with your icons.
– Basic support to Geocaching.
– Correct the altitude of your tracks/routes using DEM files (offline) or online services.
– Track editor tool. Modify track points (add, remove, move) if they are worng.
Search/download tracks from:
Upload tracks to:
Live tracking using: