This is the paid version of IPTV app.
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
Pro features (comparing with free version):
– Ad free
– Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
– Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
– Auto-play last channel option
– Extended playlists history
– M3U and XSPF playlists support
– Playlists history
– Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
– Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
– Grid or list view of TV channels
– EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
– Start app on device boot option
Please note that this app doesn’t contain any built-in channels. You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
For multicast streams it’s recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware