FL Studio Mobile
Android 4.0 and up
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
• Class compliant MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
• Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
• Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
• Full-screen DeX & Chromebook support.
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
- Map Drum Pads to different MIDI notes (See: Manual | Touch controllers)
- Transport panel supports MIDI input
- Pitch-wheel, mute/solo automation recording fix
- Plugin purchased content improved syncing with Desktop (get updated plugin from user forum)
- A bug not enabling stereo audio recording fixed.
NOTE: If you need technical support tap the HELP button and let us know in the USERS & SUPPORT FORUM thanks!
1- Install APK
2- Copy com.imageline.FLM folder to /Android/obb/
3- Launch APP